[carousel_slider auto_play = ‘true’]
The disease of the thyroid gland, commonly known as thyroid is one of the fastest growing ailments that have affected millions of people across the globe. Even though there are a wide range of the diseases that are caused by the malfunctioning of the butterfly shaped gland located in the neck, the two most common ailments result from the abnormal production of the hormones by the thyroid gland. When the gland produces the thyroid hormone in excess, it results in a condition known as hyperthyroidism while the insufficient production of the hormone causes hypothyroidism. We at Premayurved possess the expertise and knowledge to help you manage and overcome the various problem related with thyroid.
Effects of Thryiod
- Behavior Problems: Thyroid ailments often cause irritation, mood swings and even depression.
- Weather Intolerance: Patients having thyroid might develop intolerance for hot and cold weathers.
- Weight Issues: Sudden weight gain and weight loss is also a problem faced by thyroid patients.
- Insomnia: Lack of sleep and constant feeling of being tired is another issue faced by these patients.
- Bowel Disorders: Thyroid patients tend to have frequent diarrhea or constipation depending on the disorder.
Premayurved is a leading provider of best Ayurvedtreatments for various ailments including thyroid. We help you overcome the unpleasantness and discomfort caused by thyroid ailments through a combination of natural and herbal medicines and proper diet and lifestyle changes. Our treatments are more effective and long lasting and do not cause any side effects or other complications, in addition to which we offer these services at an affordable price. We offer you the most satisfactory results in the shortest time period without making you dependent on drugs and supplements for the rest of your life
So visit our website today and get the advantage of using natural methods of treatment of thyroid for a better and healthier life.
We offer the following packages:
1. Sliver – It costs Rs. 2500/- (In India) or US$ 38.51 (For other countries)
2. Gold – It costs Rs. 3500/- (In India) or US$ 53.91 (For other countries)