[carousel_slider auto_play = ‘true’]
Jaundice is a disease that is caused by the infection of the liver and is generally spread through contaminated water. Every year, countless people across the globe are affected by this ailment that causes the yellowing of the skin and the white of eyes. The disease is the result of excessive secretion of bile pigments in the blood is most common during the rainy season. In addition to the yellowing of skin, nails and even urine, the other common symptoms of Jaundice include fever, vomiting and nausea. We at Premayurved help you recover completely from this disease in a natural and cost effective manner.
Effects Of Jaundice
- Liver Damage: Severe jaundice can cause serious damage to the liver causing lifelong health issues and complications.
- Hepatitis: People suffering from jaundice are more likely to contact the serious ailment of Hepatitis B and other liver infections.
- Gallstones: Repeated jaundice infections might lead to development of stones in the gall bladder and even kidneys.
- Pancreatitis: The disease and infection of the pancreas is also a common occurrence among people suffering from jaundice.
- Cancer: repeated jaundice can lead to the development of tumors in various body organs including pancreas, gall bladder, bile duct, liver.
We at Premayurved use natural herbs and medicines to treat Jaundice. Out treatment is based on simulating the function of the liver and pacifying the aggravated body energies in a natural way. In addition to using natural and home remedies we also recommend a customized diet plan that helps restore digestion and enhance the metabolism of your body. Our holistic treatment methodologies come without any side effects to ensure that you can lead a healthy and long life.
Visit our website today to get the most effective and affordable cure for Jaundice through natural treatment regime that is also quite cost effective.
We offer the following packages:
1. Silver – It costs Rs. 3000/- (In India) or US$ 46.21 (For other countries)
2. Gold – It costs Rs.4000/- (In India) or US$ 61.62 (For other countries)