[carousel_slider auto_play = ‘true’]
Heart Disease – Blocked Arteries
Blockage of the arteries is one of the most common types of heart diseases which affect countless people across the world. What makes this condition even more dangerous is that there are no visible signs or symptoms to detect the ailment. If not treated well in time, this ailment can prove fatal for the patients. While traditional medicine offers a surgical solution of this disease in the form of angioplasty, we at Premayurved help you to overcome this problem through natural means.
Effects of Blocked Arteries
- Heart Attack: People suffering from the condition of blocked arteries tend to run an extremely high risk of getting a heart attack.
- Pain in Calf Muscle: Blocked arteries can hamper free movement of individuals due to severe pain in their calf muscles.
- Baldness: However unusual it may sound, having blocked arteries can result in baldness especially in the crown area for both men and women
- Sexual Issues In Men: Most men having blocked arteries find it difficult to have an erection which might lead to other sex issues.
- Breathlessness: Heart palpation combined with shortness of breath is quite common among people suffering from this condition
We at Premayurved use ancient and time tested techniques of Ayurved to help you overcome the problem of blocked arteries. We exploit the inherent richness and power of various natural herbs and medicines to remove the blockade and restore your immunity, strength and endurance. Not only are our treatment methods completely natural and non-invasive, they are also extremely effective and affordable as compared to traditional medicine. Our healing systems help in restoring the normal blood flow through your veins to help you lead a healthy and long life free from any risks of heart ailments.
Visit our website today to gain more information about the natural ways to treat your condition of blocked arteries.
We offer the following packages:
1. Sliver – It costs Rs. 2000/- (In India) or US$ 30.81 (For other countries)
2. Gold – It costs Rs. 3000/- (In India) or US$ 46.21 (For other countries)
3. Diamond – It costs Rs. 4000/- (In India) or US$ 61.62 (For other countries)